Here’s where you’ll find a list of different website & branding packages we offer. You can hover over each feature to learn more about it. Our goal is to provide different website packages that suit any small to medium size business in the Lower Mainland and Okanagan. Whether you’re looking for a start with your online presence, or you need to revamp your current website, we can help!
Take a look, and if you have any questions or require a website above and beyond the features listed here, contact us and we can provide a custom website quote!
To learn more about our different price structures and to setup a meeting to discuss your website in person, please send us a message so we can get in touch. We look forward to working with you and would be happy to answer any questions you have about building your place on the web.
- WordPress is the ultimate content management system for websites. We love it and so will you. 60 million website owners already use WordPress and you’re next. WordPress Content Management System
- Formatting and uploading of your text and picturesInsertion of website content
- The # of pages in your website (ie. Home, Contact, About, Testimonials)Website Pages
- Favicons are the small 16 pixel by 16 pixel pictures you see beside some URLs in your browser’s address bar that help identify a site.Favicon
- No “cookie-cutter” websites here. Each website we create is tailor-made to our client’s needs. Give us an idea of how you want your website to look and we’ll put our designers to work!Custom Website Design
- A homepage slideshow is the best way to grab a user’s attention and showoff your featured products and/or services. NO FLASH! The slideshow will work on all mobile devices and tablets.Homepage Slideshow
- We can custom design some killer graphics for your slideshow, just give us an idea of what you’d like! (Up to 5 images)Customized Homepage Slideshow Images
- Web graphics go beyond the scope of a website design. Custom graphics are created to promote specific products, services or calls to action.Web Graphics
- Embedded Google Map so users can get directions to your organizationGoogle Maps Integration
- Blogs are great for sharing updates, specials, tips or anything you want with your users.Blog Setup
- If you link out to a lot of other websites, you’ll love the link manager where you can manage URLs, descriptions and images. We’ll even add your first 10 for free.Link Manager
- We use MailChimp to integrate a signup form for users to enter their email address and sign up for your email marketing campaign. Great for sending news updates, coupons, or “insider” content. You can send up to 12,000 emails per month to a list of up to 2000 subscribers. Additional emails and/or subscribers require a monthly fee. We work exclusively with MailChimp. If you prefer another email marketing provider be integrated, or need more information on monthly pricing, please contact us. Included is the sign-up form, MailChimp account creation, and setup of your first email template (email content writing not included).Email Marketing Integration
- Show off your upcoming events with a user-friendly calendar on your website. Users can view your upcoming events in calendar or list format. You can edit/add and delete events from your Google account. We’ll even add your first 10 events for free.Events Calendar
- If you have several products you’d like to feature on your website but aren’t ready to accept online payments, the product catalog will suit your needs. It gives users the ability to see your products, but contact you or come into your store to purchase them.Product Catalog
- A portfolio is a great tool for showing before and after photos or case studies on your projects. Whatever your business, we’re sure you’ve got some stunning work to show off!Portfolio
- There’s no better way to show off your organization than with a photo gallery. You provide the pictures and we’ll showcase them in a beautiful looking gallery.Photo Galleries
- If you have a Facebook page we can embed it into your website to show users your Facebook activity and get them to “Like” your page!Facebook Integration
- If you have a Twitter account, we can embed your latest “tweets” into your website so users can see what you’re up to on Twitter.Twitter Integration
- Have a video on YouTube that you’d like to showcase on your website? We can embed your YouTube video(s) so users can watch them directly on your site.YouTube Video Embedding
choose your package
- Every website needs a contact form. This one will make the user fill out their name, email, phone number and their message. It links up with your email account so all further communication can be done directly from your email account.Basic Contact Form
- Useful for custom quote forms, or obtaining detailed information beyond a user’s name, email, and message.Customized Contact Form
- A custom form with Paypal integration allows users to fill out a form and pay online. Some common uses are to sell event tickets online or register for an event.Custom Form with Paypal Integration
Search Engine Optimization
- Have your website optimized so users can find you easier when they search for you in Google and other major search engines! Google can’t find you unless it knows what your website is about.Search Engine Optimization
- Great for SEO. A Sitemap helps Google and other major search engines crawl and index your site.Sitemap
- Be seen in all the major search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing.Major Search Engine Visibility
- See where your customers are coming from with web stats that show how users arrived on your site, what keywords they used, what pages they viewed, how long they stayed for, and what city they’re fromTrack Your Website Statistics
- Learn how to update your website with a personalized 1-hour training session!WordPress Training
- Along with your WordPress Training session, we’ll give you a personalized tutorial guide to take home and study. Don’t worry, there won’t be a test, and we’re always here to help, but we want you to get the most out of your site so that’s why we write out the instructions on how to update your site for you. And don’t worry, if you don’t have time to update your site, we can do it for you as part of our monthly maintenance package!Customized Website Tutorial Guide
- Make your organization stand out with a brand new professional looking logo. We have a team of designers working on your logo so you can choose the direction you want to take it!Logo Design
- 500 full colour, double sided, custom designed and printed business cards.Custom Business Cards
- Your stationery package comes with a custom designed letterhead, cover page and envelope. All files are delivered to you in .doc format with instructions on how to load them as a template every time you create a new document.Stationery (Identity Branding)
The Fine Print
- We can deliver your website within these respective time frames.Turnaround Time
- A 50% upfront deposit is required for all website packages. The remaining balance is due upon completion.50% Upfront Deposit Required
- We work with you until you’re 100% statisfied and keep you posted throughout the entire development process.100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
choose your package
Your Website Hosting Account & Domain Name
If you’ve picked out a website package, you still need a website hosting account and a domain name (ie. yourcompany.com) to make your site live!
We offer a website hosting package for just $10 a month that comes with a free .com or .ca domain name, up to five email addresses, 1GB of storage space and 10GB of bandwidth per month. We take care of everything from setting your website on the hosting account, to technical support.
For the tech savvy, you can manage your account through Cpanel and any FTP file manager. And if you don’t know what that means, don’t worry, we’ll take care of it! If you require more information about our hosting accounts, please contact us and we’d be happy to help.